Friday 20 May 2011

Just a quick one

Sorry for lack of posts and general abandonment, I'm pretty bogged down with Uni right now, but only until next week! I just had to show everyone my new purchace, which I really shouldn't have bought but just couldn't resist. It's not even winter! These boots are from Office in the sale, reduced to £40 from £138 - reason 1 to buy. Also the last remaining pairs were only in size 3, which is my size too - reason 2. I took these reasons as a sign, a calling for me to buy these boots. I'm in love.
Boots - Office £40 (from £138)

Sorry for the dire picture quality, I can't get the picture bigger without blurring it more. The URL is here if anyone wants a closer look.

Once I'm done with Uni I'm going to give my blog a makeover, cause lets face it, it sucks. Haha, I will also actually post, so it's less of a rare occasion when I do!
x

1 comment: